Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sleep is Good

Ok for the past THREE nights Brayden has slept all the way through...were talking I have goten 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night. I am really really hoping that this is not just a fluk and that my 1 month old has gotten into the routine that I try sooo hard to keep him at. He usually takes a morning nap then is awake for a good three to five hours then takes an afternoon nap and stays awake until I put him down for bed around 11 or 12. All I can say as I think that for the past three days I have been in the best mood...because a straight 6 hours of sleep is way better then 6 hours of sleep that is broken up three times a night :) Yeah for routines!!! But on another note I still cant really get him to sleep in his crib he just does not like it. Hopefully he will figure that is where he is suppose to sleep.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Aw sweet sleep! I hope and pray that it will continue.

Christi said...

I'm glad he did it again. Keep it up little man!

Kierstyn said...

Amazing! Way to go momma!