Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Way behind

Well I know it has been forever since I have posted anything, and that has to do with someone stealing my camera...yeah very very unhappy about that. But my mom did let me borrow hers for a little while until Will buys me another one ;) But here is a couple of pictures of Brayden I put his excersaucer together, He is still too little for it but he tries so hard to grab the toys. I have a feeling very very soon he will be able to get them. He is soo fun now, he talks A LOT he gets that from his aunt Maria, and he is laughing the sweetest laugh. I am truely blessed.






This is my favorite

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

I loved getting to meet him at Anthony's birthday. He really is a sweet baby!

Christi said...

About time you blog some more! It's a good thing I've seen him recently or you might be getting some "hate mail". ;-) Love you guys!