Wednesday, December 10, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Well this is what I get for assuming things. I thought that my son is only 5 months old I am not going to have to worry about baby proofing my Christmas Tree this year becuase well he is not going to be crawling by then. Well he sure showed me. Here is a little bit of what my son showed me he could do tonight. I know I probably should have been telling him no but it was really cute and I was laughing the whole time. And when he was done I put him back in the middle of the living room with his toys and I called my mom, well Will calls me back into the living room and he made his way back to the tree. I guess I can not leave the room while he is up.

2 comments:

Christi said...

That is so cute!! Don't worry, he will hear "no" plenty of times, it's ok to laugh and take pictures every once in awhile. :-) I can't wait to see you guys either and watch Brayden get into all of the presents. Love you!

Kierstyn said...

Hey Steph! Brayden is getting so big! I can't believe he's already so mobile!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. When you get a chance (haha! like that's going to happen any time in the next 10 years!) you'll have to see the comment I wrote you back. I really enjoyed reading your comment, and the thoughts you shared.

Merry Christmas!