Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My future Wheel of Fortune contestant

Brayden does not usually watch t.v. even if it is on he usually just ignores it, except when Wheel of Fortune comes on. He will sit there the entire half hour and watch. Last night it was even funnier because whenever the contestants were to call a letter Brayden would make a sound, so he was telling them the letters to call, it was soo cute he sat there with his Dad the whole show. Maybe one day he will win me some money ;)



Watching with his daddy

"Mom stop you are messing with my show"




LOL seriously into the show

see he is looking right at it (don't mind my messy
living room :) )

2 comments:

Christi said...

"I'd like a B, Alex." :-)

Sherry said...

That is so cute. Christi - it's Pat, he's not watching Jeopardy! HA! :) Although I wouldn't but it past this little brainiac!