Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Little Cowboy!!!

So the other day I went to toys-r-us with mom and maria and mom thought it would be funny to put a cowboy hat on Brayden that was a million sizes too big....but maria got this picture and I love it because he is smiling....his daddy was very excited because he does have his little cowboy and cant wait to get him rasing cattle...yeah I am not sure how I feel about that considering I am from the city and the only interaction I had with farm animals was the smell coming from the Ag barn in highschool while we were at practice for band ;) oh and by the way I do not know what is wrong with my blog but I cant fix it so it might just have to stay this way lol



1 comment:

Christi said...

Raising cattle huh? Well don't worry, my friend Ashlee was a city girl but now they have land outside of town with their own chickens, so you never know. :-) I like Brayden's smile and yes, you can fix your blog. Love you guys!