Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nothing New

Well I am mostly doing this blog thing for my sister because the next time she is going to get to see my son is going to be in three months. Nothing really exciting is going on right now, I love how little Brayden is and don't really want him to grow up. But I am excited for me to be able to start teaching him things. I am very lucky that I am going to be a stay at home mom but so far I am going crazy not doing anything. I wish we did not live 45 mins from our church because that would be great to be more involved but with gas prices it is almost impossible. Or it would be great to actually live in college station because then I could be close to my sister and brother and Brayden would have his cousins right there....maybe someday soon. But for now brayden is starting to make more sounds..he grunts a little when I take the bottle away and he is not done. He is picking his head up a lot, for some reason he does not remember that he is only three weeks :) and his long legs are moving more then anything. So things are going good here in San Antonio.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I'm so glad you do this blog "for me". ;-) Thank you for the new pictures. I love you guys!