Friday, July 11, 2008

My Mom

Well for everyone who does not know when I had Brayden I had to have a c-section, which means for the past 3 weeks I have no been able really to do anything on my own. I just want to say that I have the greatest mom. She came and stayed with me in the hospital bright and early, when Will had to go back to work, stayed with me when I got home from the hospital. And the past week took me and Brayden to 4 different appointments because I have not been able to drive. Well finally the Dr. released me to drive today and Grandmom will not have to be driving me and Brayden everywhere. But I just wanted to say thank you to the best Mother and Grandmother that there has ever been. I am truly greatful and blessed to have a Great Mother.




1 comment:

Sherry said...

Great pictures! Your mom is a great lady!!! I am so glad that you have a blog - now I can see Brayden more, that Christi just doesn't update her blog enough... hee hee
Hugs to you & yours!