Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween

What a day....Brayden had soo much fun at Hallalugh Night up at the church...and was super cute He was my little pumpkin head. Grandmom bought him his outfit, next year we will have a real costume. Also this was the first time Will has have craved a pumpkin, they never did it growing up. He did a good job for his first time. Hope everyone else had a great day


Still trying to get those toes


Me and my pumpkin


Daddy and Brayden listening to the music


Cutie pie





Brayden helping daddy with the pumpkin


I don't know about this


Good Job Daddy


Me and my cutie


The not so scary...hillbilly pumpkin with two teeth

2 comments:

Christi said...

I like the "Bubba pumpkin" and Brayden's outfit. :-)

Sherry said...

I like Brayden's outfit and his sweet profile while helping Daddy with the pumpkin! so cute!