Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rollie Pollie

Well I have not posted in awhile, but things are just busy around here. I was able to catch a couple good pictures of Brayden rolling over. I know it is silly but I was soo proud of him. He can now roll from his back to his stomach, which all the mommy's out there know that is harder to do then his stomach to his back. After all that playing he and his daddy crashed on the floor, it was soo cute. I just cannot belive how much he is growing.




Daddy and Brayden after all the playing






He just love's those toes

1st step laying on his back

Next kinda of got it

almost there

Got IT!!!!

He is soo cute he loves to roll all around now.

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Wow! He's really grown since Anthony's party!! I can't believe that he's old enough to roll!

Christi said...

Aw, those are so cute! I really like the toes picture. :-) Give him a kiss from us.

Sherry said...

Wow Brayden - you are advanced! I think my B still struggles with that skill, hee hee! I remember joking that B would be in high school before he could do that... Great pictures.