Monday, February 9, 2009

Great Weekend!!!!!!

This weekend we went to college station for my nieces 4th birthday. I can not believe that she is already 4 she is soo big and soo beautiful and smart and I can not wait to see the women she will grow to become. It was a busy weekend but we had so much fun......Anthony was great with Brayden he shared all his toys and when we were leaving church on sunday he had fallen asleep in the nursery, but kept saying baby...he was making sure Brayden was with us leaving awww it melted my heart, I know those two boys are going to grow up to be great friends!!!! And Anthony is the funniest little boy I have ever met. Will recently shaved his head, well Anthony saw when Will took his hat off and kept saying BALL and pointing to Wills head LOL it was great. We went to Chuck E Cheese on Sunday and welll my husband had a blast lol. as well as all the other grown boys that were there. And I am pretty sure the birthday girl had a great time she had a lot of tickets from all the games the guys were playing. I am sooo blessed to have my family and am soo glad that my kids are going to be soo close in age to Christi's kids, they are great together Alexis didn't even mind Brayden helping her open her presents..what a great little girl. There will never be a dull moment in our family and I can not wait to see what the future holds for all of our family.


It was snack time


Anthony was sharing his chair with Brayden they look so cute

Aunt Christi even got in on the fun


This picture makes me laugh he is sooo little
I didn't actually let him play the game, he was happy just getting to stand there

Brayden doing gymnastics

Brayden and his daddy

He climbed up there all by himself

Brayden was trying to get Shadow..Christi and Michaels dog that looks like a horse








No comments: