Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Day!!!

So this morning started out just like every other morning Brayden waking up at 7:00 him eating, playing for a little bit and back down by 8:30, except today I am not feeling very good at all....actually I feel horrible. Brayden woke back up at 10:00 like normal, but here is where it gets bad. His teeth are hurting very very very bad today. I have given him medicine, his teething tabs, even a frozen grape in the teether thing my sister gave him (which he didn't like I figured out by throwing it at my head) Well on top of me not feeling well, I have him whining pulling on me getting in my lap then figuring out that is not what he wants then going around around and around with him. Finally I am able to get him to fall asleep for his first real nap of the day at 3:45 to be woken up by the stupid dog, my husband had to get for him, barking at 4:00. Well it is now 4:30 I have gotten him to lay back down the dog is dead..well not really but he is locked up in the kitchen, and I am going to try to lay down before I start on dinner. You know this probably would just be a normal day but because I don't feel well it seems more dramatic lol. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

Christi said...

You got a dog?!? Crazy! What kind is it? Sorry you aren't feeling well, it makes every little thing much worse. To drown out the barking you might want to think about a white noise machine, then Brayden won't hear it as much. That's why I don't have people ring our doorbell. The doorbell doesn't wake the kids up, the barking dog does. Hope tomorrow is better!