Monday, February 23, 2009

Past Month

Wow I can not believe that February has already come and gone. A lot has happened in the past month. Brayden turned 8 months on Saturday, he is getting so big and becoming so independent. His hair is lighting up and I am pretty sure he is going to have blond hair, even though his eyebrows and eye lashes are red, so maybe red. His hair is getting really long and needs to be cut, Will wants to take him somewhere and I laughed and I said he was getting his hair cut this time at Casa de MaMa ;) We recently rearranged the living room so now Brayden has more access to things he goes in his room and plays by himself for a little bit and then comes out and plays in the living room. This is great because I can get a lot done. It just makes me sad because he is not my little baby anymore. He also has started wanting to help me feed him....it is such a mess but I know he has to learn. He is starting to drink his milk out of a sippy cup, he drinks it well but complains, but as long as I stick with it I am sure he will be fine without the bottle. We also have a new addition to our family......Will bought him a dog, not my idea. The dogs name is TEX and thank goodness it is really really good. He is a puppy Red Healer mix with black mouth curr. Will also got the dog for himself because it is a great hunting breed. But the dog is really really good with Brayden he lets him climb on him and pull his ears and he just lays there...Brayden thinks this is hysterical. But all in all it was a great month.



Not a very patient kid....I have no idea
where he gets that from ;)

Yikes look at the mess!!!
Looking for his dog
Right before he tried to put the dog
in his mouth....gross

1 comment:

Christi said...

Both kids crawled up in my lap to watch the video...very cute! Anthony kept saying "baby" as we watched it, Brayden's giggle is too cute. And yes, he is looking like he needs a haircut, but you should be able to do it. :-)