Monday, March 23, 2009

New Beginings

Well a lot has gone on the past month Brayden is now 9 months old and I took him to the Dr. and he is great. He is 17 lbs 11 ozs which I do not think is very much, he still does not have any teeth but they will come soon I am sure. We also found out that we are expecting another baby. I am sooo excited and a little nervous. It is hard with just one baby around here I can only imagine what it will be with two. The bad part is I found out that Brayden's pediatrician is moving out of state so now I have to start looking for a new one for Brayden and the baby because I really do not like any of the other Dr's in the practice. So add one more thing to my list oh well. But things are great and everything will work out that way it is ment to we have faith in God and know he will provide for us.

2 comments:

Dave and Sarah said...

oh my goodness congrats girl!! That is so exciting. Best of luck with it, I can only imagine how hard that may be...but I have no doubt that you can do it!

The Phillips' Family said...

Congrats!! :)

I don't know where you live, or if you want to drive this far, or anything at all - BUT, my pediatrician (Dr. Wendy Gideon) is great! There is one other lady in her practice, and I hear good things about her as well. They are off 1604 and Bandera.