Monday, March 30, 2009

Praise God

Today has been a great day for me and my family. Saturday my Dr. had told me that it looked like I had lost the baby, he could not find it in the ultrasound he did. I was devastated my heart ached and all I could do is cry. He was setting up a ultrasound at the hospital to confirm the miscarriage on Monday and a follow up on Tuesday with him to talk about a D&C. I could not for the life of me understand why this happen to me, all weekend long all I could do is cry and pray. I was not angry just hurting very bad. I prayed God would take this pain away from my heart and make things better. Well this morning I went to the ultrasound in the hospital, going in with a heavy heart knowing what the results were going to say. Well God must have heard me this weekend because I was able to see my baby's heartbeat..very strong. The baby is just attached to the side of my uterus making it hard to see from a normal ultrasound, the baby is measuring 7 weeks right on schedule and the tech told me she was not suppose to show me the results but she was a mom too and did not want me to be walking around thinking my baby was gone. Our God is AMAZING and has glorious powers. I know me and Will were not planning this baby right now but the thought of losing it killed me, and God has a plan and a purpose for this baby. I just pray that the rest of the pregnancy goes well. Will joked and said that it is probably a little girl because Brayden did not give us this kind of problems :) whatever it is, it is a blessing from God and I just pray it is healthy.

1 comment:

Dave and Sarah said...

I am so glad that the doctor was wrong. God is awesome!! He/She was just hiding hide and seek with ya. God Bless girl through the remainder of the pregnancy.