Friday, October 16, 2009

What's New

Well life sure has been exciting lately. Brayden is growing like crazy, I felt tonight and he has two new teeth that cut through, which I am surpised because he didn't have any problems with these two. He is repeating EVERYTHING we say, my favorite of his saying is when I tell him something he goes OK...what an attitude. We are very very ready for Logan to be here, his bed it together and all his clothes are washed and the pre-labor contractions hurt like crazy. I actually went to the hospital the other morning and nope it was not real. But they did do a sonogram and he is pretty big and is in position and looks like he is ready to come so hopefully it will be very very soon. Here are just a couple of pictures that I have taken of Brayden since we have moved into our new place.


Our pantry that he thought it would be funny to hide from me in


What a trouble maker smile



When I called him this is what he did....TROUBLE



For a kid who wanted to give up his morning naps this
is how I have found him twice this week on the living room
floor



I tried to wake him up because it was 11:00 and that is way
to late for a nap, and he rolled over liked this and ignored me :)







1 comment:

Christi said...

I love when they sleep with their butt in the air! :-) And the pantry pictures are very cute. Look forward to seeing y'all soon!