Thursday, February 10, 2011

2011

So I decided that I am going to start my blogging again. I do realize that is has been over a year and a half since I last blogged, but life has truly been crazy. We are finally in our very own house, it has been a struggle and many ups and downs, but in God's time we were able to buy a very beautiful house that I can not wait to raise the boys in. Will has a wonderful job, the hours are not so wonderful and he works so much overtime that during the week it is hard to see him, but we are blessed he has a job and he is able to work so hard.

My little Logan has truly been a blessing he is now 15 months old and loves to follow his big brother around and do exactly what he does. Which makes life interesting sometimes, I feel like I have twin 2 year old :) Logie's new thing is he like to run around the house and growl like a dinosaur, it is so funny to see and if you ask him if he is a dinosaur he growls even louder.

Brayden Allen, well this poor little 2 1/2 year old is going through a lot. Hello Terrible two's (well two and half's) In the past 6 months we had to stay with my parents while we were getting into the house and in that six months he picked up a nasty little habit of sleeping in our bed. This is completely 100% my fault because I let him and well this is beginning to be a feet in it self to break. Last night I did not get much sleep but he eventually got it and stayed for increments of a hour and a half. And woke up this morning a 6:00 rearing to go :/ I have also decided in a couple of months to go get him tested at the school district for his speech. They have to be 3 but do the testing a couple months before their third birthday. Brayden was seeing a speech therapist before but I did not like them at all, he is doing really really well and I don't think it is serious but I do think he needs a little encouragement. We are also potty training, he is doing GREAT with this he now tells me when he has to go even if he has a pull up on.

All in all life is grand, even though I am not getting nearly as much sleep as I use to and at night I just want to start crying when fighting with B, in the morning when both of my boys crawl into my lap while sitting on the couch and they pull the blanket over us while watching Mickey Mouse it makes every last bit of the night before completely worth it. Me and Will have made a very serious decision in our life, we have decided to not have anymore children. After going back and forth and wanting a little girl, we are set with our two boys. So very soon Will, will be having a surgery done ;) I did have a scare and thought I was pregnant, I went to the Dr. and it turns out that my Thyroid is messed up. I am pretty sure it is Hypothyroidism but I need to go back for more blood work. We both just decided that with our boys getting older and more self sufficient we both need to start putting a little attention into us and getting us healthy. I have no doubt in my mind though our life will be full of adventure with our two boys.

No comments: